Thursday, August 31, 2006

We're outta here!!

So, Jasen & I are off to Seattle for the weekend!! My wonderful family is helping out with the kids. I know that when Dave & Jenn have kids I am owing some SERIOUS babysitting time!! When my parents get too old to take care of themselves, I am owing some SERIOUS old people sitting time :) But it is all worth it.

We are going to visit with Becky, Stewart and their new baby Petal on Friday morning, meeting up with the Radfords for lunch, then we have some serious time to ourselves.....YAY!!!

On Saturday night we get to go the the American Idols live concert in Tacoma, I know some of you are laughing and thinking it's cheesy......but I don't care, it is going to be very fun.

See you when we get back on Sunday!!

9 comments:

Cooke family said...

Sounds very nice! Will be there too this weekend. (not at the concert though)

Anonymous said...

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANNA GO TO THE AI TOUR!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!! :o( LOVE AI!!!!!

Becky said...

I hope you have lots of fun! I never watch American Idol so I don't know what I'm missing, but I hope you enjoy the concert and the time with the Reinbolds and the Radfords, and get lots of shopping done, too!!

Anonymous said...

ENJOY, ENJOY!!!!

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend and enjoy the time without all the kiddos. I know that Portland will be getting lots of warm weather and sunshine this weekend, I hope Seattle does as well. See you on Sunday.

David, Jenn, and Abby said...

Well it's 130pm. I have the house to myself and all the kids are down for naps. I've got a cup of tea and am looking at the latest blog entries, thinking hey this isn't so bad, I could do this. But in about an hour the tranquility will all come to an end and I will remember why we do not have four children. :) I'm kidding. Your kids are wonderful and we are having a great time. Hope you guys have fun and you really do owe us a lot of babysitting time....Sydney will be over to stay for a few days next weekend....

the Miller's said...

Good for you!!! We think it is so important to find some "reconnecting" time. We love American Idol so I hope the concert was great!!

sixwickerts said...

Jenn,
When I said we owe you babysitting time, I meant for your 2 legged children and NOT your four legged one!!

Anonymous said...

Don't think I won't hold you to the 'old people sitting time' but hopefully not yet. By the time I need it I probably won't remember.