Tuesday, August 08, 2006

CONGRATULATIONS TED!!

Jasen's good friend from college called last night to let us know he was going to propose to his girlfriend!! So, I believe she said "yes" and they are to be married on Dec 16th. Ted is pretty much the only friend from college that Jasen keeps in touch with, and he values the friendship very much :) In past years, everytime he called I would tell Jasen "ask him if he has a girlfriend yet", then after he met Shana, it was "ask him when he's getting married", now I guess I have to think of a new question!! Poor guy you would never guess that I haven't even met Ted yet!! He probably thinks I'm pretty pushy, which, let's be honest, I am!! But one day, we will meet and I'm sure it will be great. Ketchikan would be a great honeymoon location, don't ya think?

4 comments:

the Miller's said...

Helen--How about...so, when are you going to have kids?!....I think Ketchikan would be a great honeymoon destination.....ok, I'm lying...I would have to kindly disagree with that!!

Anonymous said...

OK...I don't know who you are Miller Time...but the last thing I need is to have Helen askin' me about KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o) ha ha ha ha Helen...forget it! Don't even ask that question until I'm married for at least a year or two!!! Shana & I actually talked about Alaska for our honeymoon, but it is kind of expensive.

sixwickerts said...

Don't worry Ted, that isn't the question I would ask, you need to enjoy LOTS of time alone before you think about kids :)Can you believe people have asked me "so are you having more kids?" HELLO, don't you think we've done enough to populate the earth!!!

sixwickerts said...

I have to say, Ketchikan would not be a very fun place to come in December, yucky weather and nothing to do, except hang out with us, and who wants to hang out with other people on your honeymoon!! You should come in the summertime, when the weather is better and the fish are running...oh I forgot, you won't eat anything that comes out of the ocean!!! :) We do have grocery stores here though, and we can find you a place to stay...