Saturday, August 05, 2006

PEDO :)


Some of you will be thinking, "what or who is Pedo?" Well let me tell you....pedo is quite a big part of our family. When Jaden was about 18mos old, I gave him some strawberry milk for the first time, of course he loved it and has been having it in the morning and after his nap ever since. Strawberry was too difficult a word for him at the time, and it always came out "pedo". So, when Adam got the the legal "pedo" drinking age, he too made it a part of his everyday life. Well, we are proud to say that both Evan & Leah have recently graduated to drinking a little "pedo" after their afternoon nap. I think Pedo is here to stay!!

4 comments:

the Miller's said...

That is a classic, Helen!!

Becky said...

Great picture! Pretty soon it won't be "the boys" and "the babies," it will just be "the kids." :)

Derek Linder said...

Next time I'm up I'll have to stop over for a chat and a cup of "pedo." (I hope I'm of legal pedo-drinking age :-) That is definitely a classic picture!

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! http://www.camera-digital-0.info/unable-to-install-printer.html sr configuration analyst fico Smith and wesson protective eyewear ems