Tuesday, August 29, 2006

First Day of School



Both boys started school this week!! It is amazing how time has gone, I never thought I'd see the day :) Jaden started Kindergarten, and Adam had his first day in Pre-School.

Jaden loves his new class, and all of the new things he got to do yesterday, a highlight for him was playing soccer with Mr. Miller!!!

Adam did so good, he got 4 stickers on his chart the first day!

As for me, well, I kinda wandered around the house this morning wondering what I should do....it is very different only having the two babies to take care of. I am used to getting things done in the midst of four children, so to only have two to contend with.....piece of cake!!

Maybe now I can finish my book :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is amazing how time goes! We are so blessed to have a christian school next door. It is also a blessing having teachers who the boys know and love through church and the young adults group. I'm happy for my wife who can have a little break in the day from all four. She has been amazing keeping it all together over this last year with the twins. I'm truly blessed to have such a wonderful wife and mother for our children:~)

the Miller's said...

WOW!! What a great time for you to have with the twins! I'm sure they don't know what to do either without their big bro's around! I hope it is a great break/routine for all!

Becky said...

What is your book about?

Derek Linder said...

Yeah...I think you've been holding out on us in regards to this book project. Whatup?

Cooke family said...

Cute pictures. They look so excited! I don't know how you get everything done with four children! I find it hard with the two easiest kids in the world!.. Is that what your book is about?