Saturday, November 25, 2006

Thanksgiving at the Wickerts

I know I am a couple of days late posting thanksgiving pictures, but I had to do it seen as everyone else has!! We had a great day. Jasen took the boys down to the beach, it was very cold but it was such a beautiful day.


The Longs, the Baums, Monica Douglas and Shawn Caskey came over for dinner, along with my parents and Dave & Jenn of course. The food was yummy, the company was great, we ate WAY too much, and we laughed alot!!
My kids found it very entertaining to pull all of their books off the shelf in the living room, it kept them occupied for a long time though!

5 comments:

Cooke family said...

Looks like fun!
-the thanksgiving traitors

ps. It was probably easier kid wise having Micah instead of our kids. She probably doesn't go running through the house squealing as loud as she can!

sixwickerts said...

You are forgiven for being traitors this year!! As long as you don't do it to us at Christmas, THAT would be unforgivable.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time as we did Helen. I like the way the tables are arranged. Ok, now what are you guys drinking? (I miss visiting with you Helen).

sixwickerts said...

Patsy, If you want to know what we are drinking, you have to join us for thanksgiving one year!!! I did say we laughed alot didn't I?? :) That sparkling apple juice, can really go to your head!

Anonymous said...

We laughed a lot too - pepsi, water, coffee, milk, and some soft drink that I never touched. Must have been the soft drink. P.S. Would love to join you guys sometime.