Monday, November 27, 2006

Christmas!!

In just 26 days it will be Christmas again. The months go by so quickly, it seems that we were just packing up last years ornaments, and burning the tree, which we harvested from our own back yard!!

We kicked off our Christmas celebration a little early this year. My Mom, Chris Cooke and I hosted a Christmas tea for the ladies in our church. There were about 50 ladies, it was a really fun evening for everyone, including us!!
We have also been experiencing some unseasonably cold weather. It has been VERY, VERY nippy. The boys have had fun getting bundled up and going out to play.

This is my very favorite time of year. I love to bake, wrap presents, and decorate. I enjoy the fact that it gets dark early, so I can light candles and be cozy. This year, I have no other commitments and I am so looking forward to a laid back, relaxed and enjoyable Christmas.

1 comment:

Shepard Cropp said...

i wish i could say the same it is 70 here. Seeing all the snow i really miss it alot. Christmas is my favorite time of year too
miss you guys