Sunday, November 19, 2006

Macy!


Well, our decision is made. Thanks to all of you that had input :) We chose little "turquoise" who we have named "Macy". Jasen will be bringing her home from Tennessee on December 18th. She will be staying with Dave & Jenn until Christmas morning. It was very hard to decide because they are all so cute, but she is the one I have been drawn too since the beginning.

The boys have no clue whatsoever, but Jaden said to me the other day "Mommy, you know the thing I most want for Christmas? A Retriever puppy" You don't know how bad I wanted to tell him... but I controlled myself well. Christmas this year is going to be one of those you never forget..... I can't wait :)

10 comments:

Cooke family said...

Good choice! Where did Macy come from? It wasn't on the name poll. It's cute though! Hopefully she won't eat the other Christmas presents!

the Miller's said...

What a fun Christmas!! I'm sure you can not wait and the kids will be in shock!! You are such a cool mom!

Derek Linder said...

Whenever I drive by Macy's I'll remember your puppy!

sixwickerts said...

Caren, we are planning to save the puppy for last, do all the other Christmas presents first. Derek, that is exactly what my Mom said!!

Enger Adventures said...

How cute and what a great name! Mike had the same comment as Derek :) What a great addition to your family!

Karen said...

You made an excellent choice...
Jaden will definetly remember this Christmas and so will all of you I expect.

Becky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky said...

Since we don't get to drive by Macy's I'll just remember your puppy whenever I go to visit. :) Good choice, she's very cute!

Mr. E said...

all good things come from TN...or at least move here at some point!!!

kc said...

hey helen,

been looking at your gorgeous family and they made me smile. Your dad gave me your blog. email me. by the way we got a retriever pup 5 years ago for christmas..... they shed real bad! and drool...
karen (belfast)