Sunday, October 22, 2006

Full & Busy Week


Well, this last week has been a little bit of a whirlwind, hence the lack of posts (sorry becky!). However much was accomplished. The daycare opened on Wednesday. The first day was a little stretching, but Thursday & Friday went much more smoothly. I am so grateful for the two wonderful ladies that are working full time at the moment. Monica & Deanna have been a blessing.

On another note my Grandmother & cousin have been visiting from England. the kids have had a great time with them, and I must say I have enjouyed the additional help!! Do you think anyone will notice if I don;t send them home?

3 comments:

Becky said...

Good to hear from you! I know it's been busy. I'm glad you're having a good time with family. :)

Enger Adventures said...

Congrats on the daycare opening! What a process indeed. Enjoy your time with your family :)

Anonymous said...

I can not imagine how in the world you managed to renovate the duplex, take care of all the state-required paperwork, organize the daily routine of the daycare center, hire gifted personnel, and attract enough children to make it a go while managing your own home, family, and ministry ... except that with God all things are possible. You deserve a time of rest! How nice to have your grandmother and cousin here to help!