Wednesday, July 12, 2006

JOB!

For those of you that may not be aware, I have a new job! Call me crazy wouldn't you think that I have enough on my plate? :) Anyway, I am officially the Daycare Director for what will be Clover Pass Daycare. The daycare will be an extension of our Christian School. We hope to be up and running by the beginning of the new school year, it is very exciting. For some time now, I have been wanting to find something that would challenge my brain beyond 4 yr old conversation, but it has also been very important to us for me to be able to stay home with the kids. This way I get to do both, I get to take the babies with me a couple of days a week, and do the admin office stuff at home! Couldn't be better. I am thankful for the opportunity, and am praying all goes smoothly.

P.S. I am starting to write a book too.....more on that later!!

9 comments:

Karen said...

Wow Helen! I had heard about your new job from Kristina, but I couldn't quite believe it! I will pray for you and I hope that you really enjoy it. Also, more on the book please!

Enger Adventures said...

What a great project. It will certainly fill up any spare time you have!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Helen,

Congratulations on your new venture! Please let me know when Teresa is down for licensing as I'd like to stop by and say hello.

Cute pictures of all the kiddos. I wish I had the initiative to setup a blog to post current photos of Jenna, oh well... I'll have to wait till her pro photographer auntie returns from England/Ireland, hee-hee...

Hope you're having a great week!

Love,

Rosie

Becky said...

You're writing a book? Really?! What about?

the Miller's said...

Helen---Good for you!! I competely know your feelings when it comes to wanting to stay home with your kids but needing something to keep your mind from going crazy! This sounds like a great thing.

the Miller's said...

I hope it's a parenting book! Any tips on how to get Blake to stop playing IN his dirty diapers?

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Vitamin deficiency in child alfa 166 seat cover How to build ice fishing tip up Webcam bodybuilder bea bmw e30 cabrio hiking trips