Sunday, July 23, 2006

Adam!

Those of you that know Adam, know he is one of the sweetest kids around, his personality is so pleasant, and he is such a character, although there are surfacing concerns regarding his spiritual life.......

My sister in law, Jenn pulled Jasen aside at church tonight, she was encouraging Jasen to talk to Adam more about Jesus, when we are at home. When Jasen asked why, she told him that Adam had come in to church this morning, with his bible tucked under his arm, and proudly told Jenn "Look Jenn, I have brought my bible to church so I can listen to Grandpa talk about TARZAN!!!"

Hmmmm, what translation is that you are preaching out of Grandpa??

8 comments:

David, Jenn, and Abby said...

"Once upon a time Tarzan and Jesus and Thomas...." What translation are you teaching your child? :)

the Miller's said...

Helen--
Oh the things that kids say!! One time when we asked Teagan where Jesus lived she quickly responded...."At Home Depot!"

Anonymous said...

Adorable photo of Adam. It is amazing what kids say, I'd be happy for Jenna to make a comprehensible comment about anything at this point, hee-hee....

Da Baums said...

Adam is so cute! He was so proud of his Bible too! hehe I love the things that come out of his mouth!

Becky said...

Reminds me of the classroom! Kids are funny. :)

Anonymous said...

I need to look back at my notes. I don't see Tarzan in there. Did I miss something?

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»