Sunday, July 27, 2008

Many Activities!

It's been a while since I have posted, but we have had so much going on this past week or so. I owe emails and phone calls to my friends....please forgive me I will get on it this next week!!

My Nana arrived two weeks ago. We are having a great time, the kids love her, and I am sure are not going to want her to leave. We also had the pleasure of seeing Jerry Demmert this last week, he stayed with us for 4 days, went to a concert with my parents and went to a kids show with us the next day.

For those of you with young children, I'm sure you are all familiar with The Backyardigans. My kids all love them, so we took the opportunity to go to a live show they were performing in Miami....so much fun!

I have also been trying to provide some structure for the kids every day. Things were getting a little chaotic, so I decided to do a project with them every morning whether it be some kind of "school work" or a craft, painting, playdoh. It has been really fun and brought alot more order to the place.

We are heading up to Tennessee the week after next. We have rented a house which I will post about later.

Anyway, here are some pictures of our recent fun!

Decorated pretzels!

Painting Bugs


Evan "painted" himself with Nail Polish the other day while Mommy was out shopping and Grandpa was "supervising"!

Jaden's new friend "Lenny Lizard"


The Backyardigans!!

7 comments:

Enger Adventures said...

Looks like lots of great fun!

Anonymous said...

Sounds busy but fun! It took me about two months after I first moved to feel relaxed enough to want to sit down and make phone calls home. And you've got a few extras added into your process. I do miss visiting, though. :) Hopefully sometime soon.

Karen said...

Hey Helen! Glad that you are doing well and having fun with the kids. Great mom that you are, it must be fun. We should get together again, although if you are leaving next week it might be tough. Miss you gudys!

Cooke family said...

Fun! I like Jaden's little lizard.

Anonymous said...

Hi Helen,

Jenna loves the Backyardigans, sounds and looks like it was a real fun outing for all of you. I'm glad that you're all having a fun visit with your Nana and that you all got to play host to Jerry for a few days.

We're keeping you, your Mom and kiddos in our prayers for a safe and uneventful trip to Nashville.

Scott will be e-mailing soon pictures of the remodeling projects. The Lord blessed us with a good weather day so they were able to pour the concrete for the shop/den foundation. My laundry room is coming along quite nicely too.

We miss you all! Have a great weekend!

Love,

Rosie, Scott and Jenna

Mr. E said...

HEY!!!!!!!!!!! I got a new phone & Jason's number did not transfer over! Can you get it to me???

Mr. E said...

Hey...me again!!! I'd really like to get Jasen's number:o) E-me...
theedingers@gmail.com THANKS!!!!!
School starts Monday!!!!