Friday, September 22, 2006

Little Monkey
















Evan is going to be lethal when he gets older.......... he is trouble, but gets away with it because he is so cute and charming!! Watch out ladies........ His new thing is climbing, man this kid can climb!! I walked into the living room the other day and he was standing on the top of the BACK of the boys little recliner, I would have taken a picture but I was a little surprised, plus I didn't want him breaking his neck as I took pictures!

We are going to have to work on his approach with the ladies too, I think he is a bit too forward :)

5 comments:

Enger Adventures said...

Looks like he is ready to start taking on some of the kitchen duties!

Anonymous said...

He Climbed on the back of that chair the other day when I was "Looking After " them. He fell off onto his head on that occassion. Didn't seem to effect him too much.

the Miller's said...

Blake is a real climber too! I find him on the kitchen table weekly. He gets up there and pitches the fruit from the bowl off. Very cute pictures!

Da Baums said...

The joys of having boys! Poor, poor Leah!

Becky said...

I love the pic with the fire hat. Super cute. :)