Friday, June 23, 2006

OUCH x 2!!





















Poor Adam, was playing on he and Jaden's "pirate ship" in the back yard yesterday, when we heard a blood curdling scream and saw Adam running around the house with blood everywhere. He had "walked the plank" but fallen half way down, onto the ground. Through his tears he informed me that he was "never ever going outside to play again!!"

The end result this morning was a huge fat lip.

6/27/06 We had another casualty today that ended in a fat lip. Jaden was running on the deck and fell right onto the step. He hit his front tooth too though and I think it may fall out, it is definatley a little loose. Funny thing is that I did exactly the same thing when I was little, my tooth turned black.......not great for pictures.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Adam, that had to have hurt! Will you ever be a pirate again?

sixwickerts said...

I think Adams swashbuckling days are over....for now anyway.

Karen said...

Oh, poor Adam and Mom too! I hope he is already to go out and play again!
Karen

David, Jenn, and Abby said...

Adam is the man

Becky said...

Poor Adam - is he getting better? Hope all is well in Ketchikan. By the way, Katherine told me about Conkers but she says the kids aren't allowed to play it in school anymore. I don't know why - I suppose I should find out.

Da Baums said...

Yeah you toughen those boys up!! :) Besides remember Jaden needs to be ready for mean Mrs. Baum's class in the fall! hehe Just kidding! I hope they are back out there today!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » » »

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Novelty fake mcse Hitchcock rush seated chair home security phoenix seal skin toy alaska medical prescriptions erectile dysfunction medical Nexium 25 offer rebate Tramadol tramdol for depression