Saturday, June 03, 2006

Florida Fishing!!





During our time in Florida, Jasen decided to take the boys fishing for the first time. He bought some minnows for bait, which were pretty much dead or wishing they were by the time it was time to go. I caught Jaden throwing them around the porch, and when I told him not to do that to the poor minnow, he said "no he likes it, he is playing with me!!" So anyway, they had a good time, Jaden caught two fish, neither of which were keepers one actually jumped out of the bucket and back into the canal, it probably saw what happened to the minnows at the hands of Jaden & Adam!! Both boys were very proud of themselves!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»