Friday, April 21, 2006

Sunny Day!!

The sun found it's way back to Ketchikan today!! It even feels warm outside. We are having a beautiful day. Adam and I planted flowers this morning, they look very bright and cheery.

Our friends Matthew & Caren had their baby yesterday, so we all went in to visit this morning. He is very sweet. We are busy preparing for our upcoming vacation to Florida.....can't WAIT!! My grandparents are coming over from England, we are going to have a great time. We leave a week from Tuesday :)

4/28/06 Correction!! I have been rebuked by my grandfather.....they are coming over from WALES, not England. Please forgive me!!!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Yeah, I think the weather's finally coming around. Though we can't compete with Florida. I'm looking forward to planting flowers, too - even though I won't be around to enjoy them! I'm leaving too!!

Anonymous said...

Your grandparents are coming over from WALES Helen not england.looking forward too seeing you all
lots of love
Nandad & nana

sixwickerts said...

So sorry, I have to remember to get that straight!!!