Saturday, April 08, 2006

A Baby Shower!!!

We had a baby shower today for a good friend of mine Becky Reinbold. She is visiting for a week. Becky and her husband Stewart live in Washington, and were the first visitors we received after I was medivaced to Seattle with our twins. There were a great group of ladies in attendance, and Becky was really blessed with lots of beautiful gifts. I think one of the favorites was a knitted cardigan, hat and bootie set my Mom made.....it was a hit to say the least! All in all it was a great day. Jasen stayed home with all of the kids and gave me a wonderful afternoon off, he is the best husband and daddy anyone could ask for.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Helen! I am so glad you were able to enjoy some time with Becky; wish I could have been there. If you see this before she leaves, please give her a big hug for me; and send me a belly picture if you have it!!!!

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! interactions side effects protonix injecting klonopin Toyota electric locker 2000 4runner Menopause medication recommendations projection equipment slide projectors klonopin vs xanax dosages drug manufacturer of ambien Depakote side effects from withdrawl http://www.los-angeles-boating-sailing.info Best drugstore exfoliator Kiddieland toy incorporate klonopin Subway sports center anchorage