Sunday, April 09, 2006

Family


I was thinking this week about how grateful I am for a family that is close by and such a strong support. Four small children can get pretty overwhelming sometimes, they are all good kids, but it is just plain tiring!! My parents live right next door, so they are only a phone call or a loud holler away....my brother and his wife Jenn live about 5 minutes away and always make themselves available to help out. My Mom recently went back to work after taking 9 months off to help me with the twins, she is still over everyday for lunch, so that is always a nice break for me. We also have lots of friends around us that are like family in lots of ways. We sang a song in church today called "Count your blessings" so that's what I am doing today!!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Yes, we are blessed with a lot of wonderful friends and family here. See you tomorrow for tea. :)