Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Still truckin'

I know it's been a while since my last post. Life has been keeping us busy. Trying to plough through school, sifting through the details of our future plans, surprise visits from parents! Festivals, book writing, lots of dinner guests and a few birthdays on the horizon!

As I mentioned, just over two weeks ago I was cooking dinner when there was a knock at the door, "weird I thought, no one visits without calling first!" Well I opened the door and there standing on the step was my mom & dad! What a great surprise. My mom informed us she was staying for the month :) Sadly my dad had to make a pretty quick turn around and go back to Florida, but he will be back next week for a few days. We have been having fun with Grandma, and we are feeling like it is definitly time for my mom and dad to give up the sunshine state for cowboy boots and hayrides!!!

Anyway, here are a few picture from our adventures over the last few weeks.

5 comments:

Dad said...

OK. Thank you. Nice photos. See you Monday morning. God willing.

Anonymous said...

I had been about to ask the same question your dad did. Glad to hear from you and to know you're doing well!

Cooke family said...

Hi. Thanks for an update! You sound very busy, but in a good way!

Cooke family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Pictured are my favorite kids ever! Well, there were these other kids a long time ago...