Thursday, April 24, 2008

Packing

So packing and chaos has begun in our house! We are finally all relatively healthy after about a month of various illnesses, so I am seriously getting down to business. On Monday I sat down and came up with a plan, writing down goals for each week between now and when we leave. This week, the goal was the kids rooms, and the attic, both big jobs. I am happy to report that so far this week I have packed 20 boxes/totes, have 8 bags for the goodwill, and burned 3 garbage bags of junk! Even though our house looks like the back room at the Salvation Army I am making headway, but still have lots to do :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job!! You are very organized. How are you feeling about all the change approaching?!

sixwickerts said...

Hi Becky, right now I am feeling like I have a lot to do! I definitely have mixed feelings about leaving, some of that due to the fact that I will be leaving Jasen here! I will miss everyone very much, but it will be nice to take a step in the right direction.

Enger Adventures said...

Helen,

Looks good! What an exciting time for your family. It sounds like things are coming together :)

Da Baums said...

I love the new look! Those totes will make great coffee tables, end tables, desks etc. You definitely will fit in when you move to Tennessee. haha DON'T GO!!!!