Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Tennessee

Well we made it safely home from Tennessee. We had a great time together exploring different areas and looking at many different houses. These are just a couple.

We stayed within an hours drive of Nashville, and I must say that I like most every area we went to. It struck me how everything was very neat and well kept. The people were very friendly, and the weather was perfect. We had much needed time together, and also were able to have dinner with our friends Ted and Shana.


We took one evening and went into downtown Nashville to listen to different bands play and see some of the sites. There is music EVERYWHERE, even people playing on the sidewalks!! We had alot of fun.

Unfortunately things didn't go as well at home. My poor Mom & Dad had to deal with sick twins and a traumatized Evan, who didn't do well with us being gone. Grandpa spent three nights with Evan sleeping on his chest, it was not a fun few days. We have been home a week, and he is just now getting back to normal.

We will keep you updated on our plans for the next few months, it is exciting, scary and sad all at the same time.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excuse me ...your Poor Dad did his bit too you know,

That big White house is nice where is that one?

sixwickerts said...

Grandpa.... please see addition to my post :)

The house is in Joelton about 20 minutes north of Nashville. This was our favorite, but it went under contract a couple of days ago.

Enger Adventures said...

Sounds like a great area. So glad you had a good time! I've been through that area a couple times, but it has been a long time. I love the white house too, lots of windows and grass. As it's under contract, are there a lot of homes for sale there now?

the Miller's said...

Helen--I'm still trying to get caught up. Why and when are you guys moving to Nashville?

Anonymous said...

Helen,

Is that big, beautiful white house the one you were telling me about?

I'm glad your back. I should be completely recovered from my oral surgery in a couple of weeks, we'll have to plan on a night out.

Love,

Rosie