Sunday, February 18, 2007

Time Away

As most of you know, my parents are in Florida for a 3 month sabbatical. It will be good for them to have time away. We are blessed to have Paul & Wanda Radford here for that time. Mom & Dad have a pretty busy schedule for the first few weeks. My Nana & Aunt are currently there, visiting from Britain. After their two week stay, my Mom & dad are driving up to DC to fly out themselves to Britiain to celebrate my Grandparents 60th wedding anniversary. They fly back to DC and spend a couple of days with the Maloneys, and then drive back to Florida making a couple of stops on the way. Whew!! I think after that packed 4 or 5 weeks they will be staying put for the rest of their time. We are going down to visit them at them end of April.

So, in light of the fact that they are gone for so long, I will probably be posting lots of kids pics on the blog!! Hopefully you don't get too bored, but the Grandparents interests come first :)

No comments: