Sunday, February 11, 2007

Blogworthy pics!

Things have been pretty quiet here over the last week or so, well, as quiet as things can be with 4 children running around. All four were sick with the cold cough yuck bug, but are doing better now. Jaden ran into a little trouble last weekend, when he fell and split his head open. Thankfully we know a wonderful nurse that makes house calls, so she came over and glued it together!

I put Leah's hair in pigtails for the first time! They stayed in for about 30 seconds, at least long enough for me to get a picture. Of course Evan wanted his done too, I obliged much to Daddys dismay!!
Jenn left this week for Chicago and then on to D.C. to visit with her parents, Dave is joining her there. Mom & Dad leave for Florida this week, for 3 months. We are hoping to go down and visit at some point, it would be nice to get some warm sunshine.
Anyway, enough rambling, enjoy the pics.

4 comments:

Becky said...

I've never thought Evan looked like Adam, but in the ponytail picture I think he looks just like him! Great pics. The kids are cute as always. :)

Jennifer Caskey said...

Oh poor Jaden. That must have been rough for both of you. :)

~Stew~Becky~Petal~Sawyer~Finn ~ said...

those are some great pictures. Last time I was there, Adam had to have his finger glued! :)

Anonymous said...

Helen,

Great pictures as always! I'm glad to hear that the kids are on the mend, cold bugs and Jaden's fall, you have been keeping extra busy haven't you?

I know that with your folks gone you said that you'd be ready for another girl's night out, just let me know when!

Love,

Rosie