Saturday, December 09, 2006

Singing Tree

Well, that time of year is upon us again. The Singing Christmas Tree is performing this weekend! Jasen, the boys & I went tonight. I have to say I think it was the best music of any tree I have heard, the songs were great this year.



Of course one of the highlights was listening to my stud of a brother sing a solo, well, duet with Jodi it was really good!


I got a couple of cute shots after the performance, this one with "Uncle D" and one with friends Selma & Raymie!!

3 comments:

Enger Adventures said...

Great pictures!! I had been thinking about the tree this week, the preparations, extra practices, cookie baking etc. I'm glad it's going well, something we missed in our Christmas Celebration this year...I will have to get the dvd!!

Cooke family said...

Very good pictures. I guess sitting in front helps! Yes David was very good! He needs to do that more often. I liked his song with Kristina too! (from a while ago.)

Anonymous said...

My first Singing Tree performance, as a baritone, was in 1991 and my last, as narrator, was in 2002. Great memories. I'd love to return as narrator next year.