Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Fun packed July!

Hello again everyone! Well my lack of posts has not been lack of motivation on my part but lack of internet service! We moved into our new home about 3 weeks ago, and have just within the last few days got phone and internet service! So, July has been packed with painting, moving, birthdays and parades :) My big boy entered into the double digits with his 10th birthday, and my babies turned 6. I am amazed at how fast time goes. We are enjoying our new home and are slowly getting things in order. We painted the whole house before we moved in, but there is still alot of work to do, mainly in the yard. There is almost 3 acres to tame, but we are enjoying the work and look forward to planting a garden soon.

First night in our house!

The 4th of July is always fun for us too as Naples has a great parade and fantastic fireworks display. This year was a little crazy for us with the move and birthdays thrown in but we enjoyed it none the less!

First 4th as a citizen of the US!
The Loot!
Thank you Nana & Nandad!

Happy six year olds!

3 comments:

Sally M. said...

Thanks for the update! Love the pictures of everyone... we miss you all.

Mary said...

CONGRATS to your Dad!!!! :)

sixwickerts said...

Thanks Mary! I am in process too....I have my interview on Aug 27th!