Sunday, March 07, 2010

Back By Popular Demand!

Ok, no more excuses! Here is an update...finally! We are alive, well, happy and enjoying life in Florida! I guess the last you really heard from us we were still in Tennessee  in the throws of moving. We left Portland on January 7th, Jasen in the moving truck, and me, my mom and all of the kids in the van. Our trip was delayed a day, so that being the case we made the decision to drive the whole way in one day rather than split it up into two. Twelve hours is a LONG time for kids to spend in a vehicle, but they were incredible and the drive was without incident. We arrived in Sebring late in the evening and spent a few days relaxing there and then headed down to Naples where we have been settling into our new life.

We love it here. The kids are happy, Jasen is enjoying his job and I am starting to find my way around! There are so many things I could say about this area, the beaches are beautiful everything is neat, clean and tidy, there are alot of great shopping areas, and lots to do for the kids. So, that's a little update. I have lots more to tell, and many pictures, but for now here are a few pictures of our last few weeks in TN. I know Christmas is along way gone but enjoy them anyway!
Looking at Christmas Lights
With friends Christmas Eve
New Jammies!!

Christmas Morning Fun
Fun In The Tub :)
Making Pies with Grandma

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh finally!!! It is so good to hear that you're happy and enjoying life in Naples. I've been checking your blog often for an update. Tell everyone hello. We might be in Florida sometime after Sept, although not absolutely certain as yet. A New York Life function. Boy the kids are sure growing. I bet you love being near your Mom and Dad. We miss you all.

Cooke family said...

Thanks for the update!

Sally M. said...

Good to see you are all doing well. Goodness, the kids are growing up so fast!

Enger Adventures said...

Cute pics. Thanks for the update and glad to hear you are all doing well!

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you back in blogland. Glad you're happy in Naples. :)

Karen said...

I was wondering if you were ever going to post again! Thanks for the update. I love the last photo of Evan with Grandma making pie crust. So sweet.

Ketchikan Walkers said...

Hi Helen,

Glad to hear that you are all settling in and enjoying Naples. Great Christmas pictures, I especially love the one of the kids in the tub. I'll have to give you a call to catch up on life again.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Love,

Rosie