Sunday, October 04, 2009

Long Time No Post!


I know, it has been FOREVER since I posted our doings on here. We have had tons going on. Life has been pretty much a whirlwind over the last month. I have lots to share and many pictures to post. But I will start with these. Over the last month we have had alot of company. It started with my mom and nana, they visited for a week in September. Then the week after they left Jasens dad and stepmom visited for a few days. Following their departure, my parents came up for a week, and in the middle of that my brother surprised me with a visit for my birthday! So you can see that there has been little time for blogging! We have much more news to share but you will have to wait a few days to find out what it is!

7 comments:

Cooke family said...

Cute family picture!

Auntie Sues said...

Those children are just BEAUTIFUL!

Anonymous said...

Such a lovely family. Thanks for the new post! Looking forward to hearing your news!

Dad Florida said...

Beutiful pics. Glad to see an update. Looking forward to the rest of the photos.

The Day's said...

Hope we can be the next to visit. At least in the near future. We miss you guys a lot. I love that picture of Leah with her Grandma.

sixwickerts said...

Nina you are welcome anytime! We would love to see you guys. We miss you too :)

Janet said...

You have been one busy family! I bet you'll have lots of us checking your blog daily to hear the news. Let's see, are you adopting? Jasen's going into politics? Your next visitor is President Obama? (Uh oh, that comment may bring unexpected viewers to your site .. it's all innocent, really it is ..) Thanks for posting the lovely photos of your family. Everyone is growing up SO fast!