Monday, December 08, 2008

How well do you know our kids?

So, with Christmas almost upon us we have started baking, doing Christmas crafts and all the fun things that go along with this time of year. A couple of weeks ago we kicked things off by decorating gingerbread men. When we were all done, I stepped back and chuckled because each one represented their makers personality so well. So, I challenge you to guess which child made which gingerbread man. Results will follow when I have enough response to make it a competition!!
Number 1
Number 2 Number 3 Number 4

11 comments:

Nanette said...

Here goes (I'm probably completely wrong):

1) Adam
2) Jaden
3) Leah
4) Evan

LOL! I know I'm probably WAY off...oh well. I tried! Hugs~ Nan

Anonymous said...

Can I vote too? :)

By the way, I like your Christmas music. I left your blog up yesterday and just let the music run for a while.

Anonymous said...

Leah Jaden Evan Adam

Dad

Anonymous said...

Everyone will know Jaden's is #2

#1 Adam
#3 Evan
#4 Leah

Enger Adventures said...

Adam, Jaden, Leah, Evan

The Christmas music is really nice!

Ketchikan Walkers said...

Adam, Jaden, Leah, Evan

The cookies look yummy, lots of frosting and sugary decorations!

David, Jenn, and Abby said...

Evan Jaden Adam Leah

Has anyone gotten it right yet?

Pickrell Pirates said...

Alright, here's my educated guess.

1-Adam
2- Jaden
3- Leah
4-Evan

Merry Christmas you guys! :)

Veta said...

Evan, Jaden, Adam, Leah

Da Baums said...

1. Evan
2. Adam
3. Jaden
4. Leah

The Day's said...

1. Evan
2. Jaden
3. Leah
4. Adam

Looks like lots of fun at the Wickerts!! I myself just ate a homemade Christmas cookie, not nearly as decorated as those gingerbread men. Don't forget to look at our newly updated blog!!! Miss you, Kristina