Saturday, August 30, 2008

Leaving Ketchikan

Ok, so I decided to go back in time a little, to just before we left Ketchikan. My USB cable is missing so I can't download recent pictures right now, and life was so busy before we left I never had chance to highlight some of the things that happened in the couple of weeks prior to our departure. Enjoy!Mrs. Vincent who kept me sane by taking the twins twice a week!!
Micah - Our favorite!
Here we go!
Off to Tennessee
Our Thanksgiving family


Farewell Potluck

More Potluck
Buddies
"Trouble" - Best Friends

The breakfast ladies!
Evan, so tired he fell asleep standing up!!
One last time fishing off the dock with daddy
One last "anniversary dinner" at Salmon Falls
Last play with our good friends Elizabeth & Rachel
Last Sunday Dinner
A brief but fun visit with Sharon
Preschool graduation
Kindergarten Graduation
Good Friends


We love you and miss you Ketchikan family!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are making me homesick! It's good to see friends from home and think of some good memories. Hope you're getting settled in your new home!!

Anonymous said...

We love and miss you all too! It was great getting to chat with you the other evening.

We had great time of food and fellowship with Arnie and Carolyn and the usuals. We're so glad that Jasen will be reunited with all of you very soon but will miss him as he has become part of our family.

Have a great rest of the weekend!

Love,

Rosie

Karen said...

Hi you guys! Glad to see your update and love all of the pictures. You must have had a tear or two posting them, I know I would have. I hope that you find your cable soon. Justin just popped by and saw Jaden and Adam and said, " I like those guys."

Anonymous said...

I've enjoyed your photos and descriptions. What a different life you're living now! The children are growing up SO fast. What a thrill to watch the video of Jaden swimming! That's so cool! Can't wait to see Tennesee shots. Please keep this blog going; don't leave it for facebook. This is such a great way to keep up with what's going on in your lives. Thanks! Janet

sixwickerts said...

Janet, I much prefer blogs to Facebook too. I enjoy looking every day to see if they have been updated. I will be posting TN pics soon!