Saturday, June 28, 2008

Catch Up

Hello all! We are continuing to have a good time in Florida with my parents. Jasen arrived today, which we are all thrilled about. Jaden, Adam & I drove up to Orlando early this morning to pick him up. The kids are very excited that Daddy is here, the hard part is going to be saying "goodbye" again :(

We have rented a 3 bedroom house in Nashville for 3 months beginning August 5th. The kids and I will take two days to make the drive. My Mom is coming along too, I guess she wanted to spend more quality time with us! 12 hours confined in a mini van with 4 small children, sound like fun to anyone??

Jasen is planning on joining around the first week of September, then the house hunt will commence. Until then we are enjoying our time here on extended vacation :) Love to everyone in Ketchikan, we miss you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Helen,

Just as we have been blessed, we'll be praying that the Lord will soon provide your family with the perfect new home.

Have fun at Disneyworld.

We miss you all!

Love,

Rosie, Scott and Jenna

David, Jenn, and Abby said...

Have fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Well we miss you all. I'm not the best at keeping in contact, but blogging I can do. We went over to your house Sunday evening with Rosie & Scott. We're excited for them, but what a different feel not having all of you there. Time will take care of that I'm sure and what an adventure for you guys!!! Keep us posted ok? Enjoy the trip. So nice to have your Mom along. I can just imagine what it would be like with just you and your four!!!! Give all a hug from us.

Nanette said...

You guys must be thrilled to have daddy visiting! Enjoy!! Can't wait to see pics of Disney. Keep in touch. Nanette