Sunday, May 18, 2008

Enjoying friends and sunshine!

We have had alot of fun over the last week. There have been many dinner invitations which we are appreciating, and we are enjoying getting together with friends. Trying to fit everything in over the next couple of weeks is going to be the challenge.

I am almost done with my packing. One more full day, and I should have everything boxed up. I will have some odds and ends the last week, but that shouldn't take long.

Last week we enjoyed dinner with Virgil & Patsy, The Cookes and The Matiashowski's. Patsy took pictures of our time with them, but I failed to get my camera out on the other occasions!
The weather has been great over the last couple of days. We took advantage of it yesterday and drove out to a playground south of town. The kids loved it, although after a while Evan decided he preferred dropping rocks down a grate in the parking lot to sliding!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't expect this Helen!!! These blogs are a lot of fun. It's a great way to keep in contact (especially if you're terrible at writing letters, like me). Maybe Virgil and I should do up a blog!!!

Cooke family said...

What playground was that? Fawn Mountain? I've never seen that one. We'll have to try it! We like the one at Houtling. It has Clifford dogs to ride on.

sixwickerts said...

Yes Caren it is Fawn Mountain. It is really nice, the kids have a lot of fun out there. The two times we have been, there hasn't been anyone else there.