Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Catching Up!

Wow, I think this has been one of my longest posting breaks yet! December has been a busy month, with different things, but we are back now, and hope to be more consistent! Before I get on to Christmas pics, I have other stuff to put up!! Last week, we had lots of snow, that we all enjoyed so much. School was out for one day, so we took advantage of it. It was fun to see the kids play, and the twins check out their first real snowfall. As you can see by the pictures there were a couple of times when they weren't that impressed with it, but it gave me a giggle watching them :)One other thing that we took the opportunity to do when the weather was good couple of weeks ago was to take a family walk on one of the local trails. We unexpectedly stopped by our friends Ken & Bonnies house and talked them into coming with us. They were great sports and dropped everything they were involved in to join us. It was alot of fun!

5 comments:

Karen said...

Merry Christmas Helen and Jasen! I look forward to the Christmas pictures, but I love seeing what's going on in Ketchikan. You all look so healthy and robust up there in the frozen tundra......
he he he. Actually, South Dakota is snow covered as well, and probably colder than it is there. Ketchikan is always neat that way. God bless!

Enger Adventures said...

Great to see a new post! Looks like lots of fun :)

Becky said...

That's a cute picture of you and Leah at the bottom there. I like the kids' bright colors against the snow!

Unknown said...

I just happened to google search for "Angie Wickert" as that is my name and came upon your blog. I would guess we must be related in some way, though by marriage through your husband. Where is your husband's family from? I grew up in Memphis, Missouri. My dad is Loren Wickert and he is from Plymouth, Illinois and his parents were Ralph and Bertha Wickert. Just curious as Wickert is not a very common name. I am married now, so my last name is Dunn, but whenever I am in a city visiting or on vacation, I will often thumb through the phone book to see if there are any Wickerts.

If you have time, I'd love to hear where your Wickert relatives live.

Thanks,

Angela (Angie Wickert) Dunn
Birmingham, AL
e-mail: angela.dunn13@gmail.com

4feonemale said...

Hey, just looking back at old friends in Ketchikan. Looks like your family is beautiful and growing up quickly. We keep up on what is happening a little up there and everyone, are you still planning on moving? Sounds like an adventure for you all. I will have to watch and see your updates. Laurie