Friday, September 28, 2007

Highlights of Summer

It seemed that this year summer came and went very quickly for us. We were in a flurry of constant activity. It all started with the birth of little Abigail. We had lots of company from out of town, and Jasen slaved away on a VERY long project that deserves it's own post!

A new school year has started so life is somewhat back to normal. Here are some pictures from our summer break, that you will hopefully enjoy.

Evan relaxing in the sun

Driving the boat with Jeremy.
The big catch!

Time spent at the playground

All helping Mommy bake :)

Hanging out with Auntie Jenn & Abby, and berry picking with Sharon

More playground fun (and Mommy reliving her childhood!)

7 comments:

Cooke family said...

very nice. I hope you will put before and after pics of the house project!

sixwickerts said...

Yes Caren, I will be definitly posting before and after pics!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures to capture lots of fun summer memories!

Da Baums said...

I LOVE the picture of you rolling down the hill!!! How fun...I want to do that but in my current state I doubt it would be much fun. Plus I don't think I would roll right...:)

Becky said...

Fun to see your cute kids pictures! I got a little computer time this afternoon which is good. I'll try to post soon. Doing well, it's pretty here and everyone is very welcoming!

5Mutarts said...

Cute pics! The summer has flown by, well with three kids everything flies! =) I want to see this house project! Are you going to be there for Christmas? Love ya and miss ya much!

Karen said...

Hi Helen and Jasen. It looks like you are having fun and keeping busy. It has been awhile since I checked and I am happy to see that you are well.