Saturday, June 16, 2007

Family Day

We had the rare opportunity to spend the WHOLE day together today!! Jasen decided to take the day off from his current project, so we packed up the kids and the dog, picked up Sydney on
the way and headed up to Kristi and & Jeremy Baums beach.

With five dogs and four kids, Jasen, Kristi & I felt like we could be overthrown at any moment, but we had so much fun!


The kids had a great time playing with rocks and finding critters! They were fascinated with the Star Fish. The tide was out so there were loads of them along the rocks. Leah did an excellent job of keeping them in line!

6 comments:

Enger Adventures said...

Looks like great fun indeed!! Glad to see the nice weather has migrated your way and that you are able to enjoy it :)

How much does Macy weigh now? She looks pretty good size.

Karen said...

My first thought is that Evan is very brave to pick up a starfish. My kids would never dare! What great fun you had, I also pray that you will have more of it.

Derek Linder said...

Looks like a good time had by all! I sure miss the beach...I gotta get down there whenever I am able to spend some time back in Ketchikan.

David, Jenn, and Abby said...

So glad you actually got to have a family day! Sydney sure had fun! Thank you.

the Miller's said...

Glad you could have a family day! They are so important and rewarding!! I can't believe how big all of your kids are, especially the twins. We were up there when they were just newborns. What a good lookin' gang!

Da Baums said...

After even using the starfish as throwing stars I was amazed to find only had about 5 dead starfish on the beach latter that day :) hehe just kidding! You guys have to come over more often!