Saturday, May 12, 2007

More Florida











It's been a while since my last post. we have been battling a stomach virus that went through the family right after we got back from our trip. Amazingly it didn't touch me. Everyone is pretty much back to normal, so I have time to post a few more pics, hopefully you aren't bored with them :)

The day after we arrived we took the kids for "A Day Out With Thomas", it was held in a park about 2 hours drive away, although the train ride itself was a little lame they had lots of other fun activites for the kids to do.

Other than that day out we stayed pretty close to home. My Mom & I took one day, left all of the kids with Dad & Grandpa and shopped until we dropped, Jasen was able to golf one day, and we also spent a morning at the beach.


Jasen & I worked for our supper one day, when we took apart the hot tub at the house. Because Jasen has had a recent problem with a trapped nerve I got to do the demo!! Swinging that sledge felt good, although I paid for it the day after. Jaden enjoyed playing with the frogs we found living underneath!


All in all it was such a great trip,very relaxing and exactly what we needed after a long two months without my parents around.

7 comments:

~Stew~Becky~Petal~Sawyer~Finn ~ said...

What fun!! Of course we are not bored! I'm glad you posted more than just a couple of pictures . . .it is good to see a few pictures of you too Helen. :) Everyone looks happy -- adorable outfit that Leah is wearing. SO cute! My love to you,

Becky

David, Jenn, and Abby said...

Great pictures! Wish we could have gone, but we're glad you're all home!

Anonymous said...

Hi Helen,

From the pictures it is obvious that the whole family had a great time. We're glad that you're all home. I'm assuming that Jasen and the kiddos are back to good health?

Happy Mother's Day!

Love,

Rosie

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back. How did it go with the kids on the flights? Long time for boys to sit!!!! Thanks for the pictures. That little gator looks tender. Did he taste good??

Hugs to you.

sixwickerts said...

Ken, we need to have you guys over!! It's pretty sad when we have to tell you about our vacation via blog!!! We only had to bring the twins back with us, the boys flew home with my parents. The flight was about as fun as sitting in a classroom for 6 hours listening to a group of people scraping there fingernails on the chalkboard! Thankfully there were lots of other small children on the flight so we weren't the only ones causing everyone pain :) We were very glad for it to be over and to be back on our own beds.

Unknown said...

Looks like it was great fun! Thanks for sharing :)

Cooke family said...

Sounds wonderful! Great pictures! I like the one of Evan throwing sand.