Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Productive

Over the last week or so we have been very productive in the Wickert home! Jasen built gates on our deck, so now both the babies and the dog can go outside without me having to worry about them running away! Evan escaped from the house too many times, we had to do something!

I have been spring cleaning this last week or so, doing all those things that you generally put off. Washing windows, cleaning out closets, draws, cupboards, amongst other things. It feels very rewarding to get this stuff done. I think the sunny weather has been a motivator for me :)

It is still pretty cold though, but that doesn't seem to stop the kids from wanting to be outside. here are some cute pics from the last few days.

7 comments:

Becky said...

What?! No comments yet about these adorable children? Well, I think they're cute! I'm glad they're enjoying the deck and you're enjoying spring cleaning.

sixwickerts said...

Thanks Becky!! I can always rely on you for a comment :) I have noticed that comments are few and far between on everyones blog recently.......

Cooke family said...

I haven't been blogging because I've been busy cleaning too! The nice weather is very inspiring, and today the last of the ice finally melted off our stairs! I think spring is here!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how fast they are growing. It must be the Alaskan air!!!They are SERIOUSLY cute. Laura shows their photos to all her friends in school. Keep posting them as we really love to see them xxx

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful! It's strange to see them play in the snow-the weather is really warm here in England. They are getting so big I don't think I will be able to cuddle them to sleep like I used to. Can't wait to see them though. xx

~Stew~Becky~Petal~Sawyer~Finn ~ said...

Evan and Leah look like just like a "little Jasen and little Helen!" How cute!! I'm so happy for you about the sunny weather too.

5Mutarts said...

Glad you are getting some spring cleaning done! I have been doing little pieces here and there. It is great when the kids can play outside both for the children and the mommies! =)

With Love,

Lisa